WorldBox WorldBox

I just love the idea of random generation... you should definitely make a game using the map generation enige! Like a strategy/diplomatics game, without the possibility to edit the map yourself.

Great job!

Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Zombies in the Shadows...?

The game itself is OK but man...
BE ORIGINAL! I hate cliches! I read the game's name and knew that it's just going to be just another top-down zombie shooter...
Nice effort anyways, pretty good game mechanics.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

That's some extreme torment

I like that there's a bit of realism dropped into this game. The gore is "beautiful" and the flesh and bone layers are nice.
The Customize-tool is a very, very cool feature! I made some bastards dance.
There are cool weapons, but as this is only about torturing, more weapons are always plus.
P.S. Yeah, I saw the Fox news. C'mon...
P.P.S. Make a third one. Now. =)

Flying String Defense Flying String Defense

Spent some time with it!

Okay so I played it until level 11, when it got repetitive, which I understand in this genre.
The graphics were simple and didn't confuse me too much.
The powerups are cool, but you can't just survive past wave 10 without them, especially the autofire one.
When there came many missiles on the screen, I became confused of which missiles were actually still coming and which were destroyed, so the blinking line-solution was not the best.
Overall, this is a good minigame.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Neaaaat

Nice use of a physics engine! This reminds me of a Finnish arcade coin game called "Payazzo", look it up. :)

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Yeah :)

Nice smashin'! Reminds me of Little Fighter 2!

Postnuke Explorer Postnuke Explorer

Awww shit.

Yeah it was boring to play, don't get the idea of just waiting for the beam to reload and then burning a bit of fungus again. The ending was kinda scary though.

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

This game is

full of crap. The music and highscores made me actually want to play this game several times over again, It's funny. :)

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Dood

It's stupid and short but man I really laughed at it.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

One of my favourites :)

I like the theme! Played the first one and this one was even better, though I had to play it twice to get the last medal :/. It has a nice atmosphere. Waiting for the one more small favor... :)